Internet and the technological revolution that is changing the world

Many of us have come to rely on the online marketplace for research and guidance in explains an aspect of existence. It is practically impossible to think about a subject that does not have a lot of websites catering because. From initial information gathering towards the detailed planning to put it all into practice, the worldwide web is your faithful friend. But can trust it the actual biggest day you can make? So what can your virtual wedding consultant do in order to? Schedule daily and weekly breaks. Many home workers find which spend excessive time at the computer can easily decrease overall productivity. So as to make sure to get a good one, research before you buy. The last thing you want is to become stuck in the outdated B2B email lists. In order to succeed, you need the most up-to-date lists to select from. Write two to-lists at one sitting for two days, one of which is an individual day and the other a vacation. your procrastination rate and your present productivity. On a weekend analyze these two notes in order to find the shortfalls of an ineffective to-do list. You will never write an ineffective one again!

Internet and the technological revolution that is changing the world

The Internet is already a consolidated medium, which continues to advance inexorably, slowly but surely. As reflected in Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends Report, Internet growth for this year is expected to be less than 10%.

For its part, the Switzerland Mobile Database development of smart mobile devices has only just begun. According to data provided by KPCB (Kleiner Perkins Caufield Buyers), the smartphone market grew by 20% last year. Despite this, it still has a long way to go, given that, at present, only a third of mobile phones are smartphones.

It should also be noted the large increase in online traffic registered through these terminals. Its demand increased by 81%, favored mainly by the consumption of online video.

We cannot forget the important role of tablets, whose percentage of sales grew by 51% in 2013. A noticeably faster growth than that experienced by laptops and PCs. There are an estimated 439 million tablet users globally, representing 6% of the population.

The most notable change seen in the study is the increase in user demand for content. A demand that already grew 50% last year, and will continue unstoppable in the future. Switzerland Mobile Database

The advertising sector has also known how to adapt to the online medium. Based on the KPCB data, we can see an annual growth of 16%. Mobile advertising deserves special mention, a medium that still has a low representation, within the total advertising investment, which is excessively low, if we take into account the time that users dedicate to this medium.

Advertising on the Internet, a medium to which users dedicate 25% of their time, represents 22% of the global budget, which implies a volume of 43 billion dollars. In contrast, mobile investment is reduced to 4%, 7 billion dollars; being a medium that monopolizes 20% of users’ time.

Users increasingly share more in a private sphere

The report shows a disaffection on the part of users about the large social platforms, such as Facebook and Twitter, in favor of the exchange of content to small and chosen groups of individuals. An advantage that messaging services, such as WhatsApp or Snapchat, allow.

E-commerce will continue to advance relentlessly

Ecommerce has registered a new momentum during the first quarter of the year. The data provided by comScore reflects a growth of 12% over the same period of the previous year in the United States.

A growth that represents a sales volume of more than 56 billion dollars and confirms the upward trend of online commerce. Since the first quarter of 2010, during most quarters, the sector has grown by at least 10%.

The data provided in early May by eMarketer was optimistic about the evolution of online commerce. According to their estimates, this year the volume of turnover registered by retailers is expected to exceed 304 billion dollars, which implies an increase of 15.5% compared to the previous year.

Once again, mobile devices are gaining positions. The Brother Cell Phone List comScore report indicates that the volume of sales recorded through mobile devices reached 7 billion dollars. Of which, smartphones accounted for 62% of them, leaving the remaining 38% to tablets.

In the age of online, prospects show increasing interest from users. A growth that advances hand in hand with the adoption of technology in our day to day.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.