A Communication Channel

Therefore. they must be taught how to behave. They are discovering what is right and what is wrong. and they are integrating into our world. which is full of norms and rules. not always clear and logical. The following variables can make such a slim difference that it is difficult for health professionals to tell if it is a disorder or just normal behavior: Age Time or duration of the behavior Frequency and intensity Context where it occurs Although there are various behavioral disorders in children. behavioral disorders. due to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. defiant negativism. and intermittent explosive disorder . constitute the ones that have the greatest social repercussion due to their consequences.

This type of disorder has the characteristic of having a pattern of persistent and repetitive behavior in which the basic rights of others are violated. It usually appears in boys. and these children usually have manifested oppositional defiant disorder during their early childhood. To talk about a disorder. these behaviors must have appeared during the last 12 months before the consultation and with a frequency that does not fall below 6 months. These behaviors are divide into four groups: Aggressive behavior that causes physical harm or threatens other people or animals Non-aggressive behavior causing loss or damage to property Fraud or theft Serious rule violations The behavioral disorder causes significant impairment of the child’s social and academic activity.

Of Depression What Does

The behavior usually occurs in different Pakistan Phone Number such as home. school or other spaces. Another characteristic is that children who suffer from these disorders tend to minimize their problems and the psychologist usually finds out from other people such as parents and teachers. The rational part of the brain only uses 10% of it. while the emotional part uses the remaining 90%. this makes the education of emotions essential . During the 1990s. the neuroscientist Joseph Le Doux demonstrated the dominance exercised by the emotional brain over the rational brain in certain situations. According to neurologist Antonio Damasio. when the brain makes decisions. it does so with the aim of regulating an emotional balance that affects the entire body.

Pakistan Phone Number

Therefore. it will be essential to educate the emotional brain so that. It learns to control its instincts and emotions using its intelligence. The emotional part of the brain Scientists place control of emotions in the limbic system. Which is why they call this structure “the emotional part of the brain. This system is made up of three fundamental elements with specific functions. The thalamus: which sends sensory messages to the cerebral neocortex (the neocortex is consider the thinking part of the brain). The hippocampus: which is believe to play a very important role in memory and the interpretation of what we perceive; Y – the amygdala. which is the emotional control center.

Efforts And Achievements

The limbic system as a whole is present in both cerebral hemispheres. And regulates the emotions and impulses that we experience. The emotional zero Eduardo Punset uses this concept to define the point at which. The neural circuits have been form that will determine how any boy. Or girl will deal with situations from an emotional point of view throughout his or her life. In this way the circuit is close and although the expression and control of emotions can be learn a posteriori. It will always have to start from the neuronal base that is form up to the age of two. The key to promoting emotional development in the child will be in the intersubjective. Relationships that are establish between the child and the people with whom he interacts.

Stern understands intersubjectivity. on the one hand. As the ability to recognize another person as a separate center of subjective experience with. Which one can share one’s own subjective states (from the age of two) and. On the other hand. as a specific form of relationship that is generate between. The child and his mother (from birth to two years). Specifically. in the sensorimotor period a specific type of intersubjectivity is present. Primary intersubjectivity. which refers to the ability to share the affective states that arise within the attachment figure-baby dyad. The development of the emotional brain will depend on the quality of these intersubjective relationships.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *